Maverrik is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy together with our terms and conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2018 (the GDPR Act), the data controller is Maverrik.
This website represents Maverrik, a trading brand which is represented by a number of companies both in the United Kingdom and United States.
Our business has two primary components, a training business, managed by Maverrik LLC (US) and Consultancy business, Mavcorp Ltd which is a UK business. Both companies operate from the same email address and website. If you wish to contact us about any of this, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.maverrik.com (our website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- In addition to the above, Maverrik LLC undertakes email marketing to businesses across the UK to promote courses and events, this is done in accordance with PECR in the UK, which does not require prior consent. We of course will remove you from our database on request to [email protected] or [email protected]
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that, should you unsubscribe, we have enough data to de-dupe against so you do not receive unwanted communication.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services, which may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please email [email protected].
- If you are a new or prospective customer, we actively reach out to businesses using unsolicited email, in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations. There is no obligation for us to obtain prior consent to do so and we only email businesses and work related email addresses of those businesses.
We obtain information about businesses and work related email address from:
- Companies House
- Online Websites
- Social Media
- We only email businesses where we believe we can add value to their business.
- We will remove anyone who wishes to be removed this marketing activity upon request. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will remove your details within 48 hours.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information to any third parties unless you have consented for us to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or emailing [email protected].
Access to information